Quite recently Veeam announced availability of their new product **Veeam Availability Suite v8 **and I would like to share with you details of it.
Veeam Availability Suite v8 Features
Veeam combined Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE to give you the best solution for data center availability. Veeam® bridges the availability gap by providing Availability for the Modern Data Center™, which delivers RPOs and RTOs (RTPO™) of < 15 minutes for ALL applications and data.
Veeam Availability Suite™ combines industry leading backup, restore and replication capabilities of Veeam Backup & Replication™ with the advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning functionality of Veeam ONE™. Veeam Availability Suite delivers everything you need to reliably protect and manage your VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V environments giving you:
High Speed Recovery Veeam Backup & Replication delivers lightning-fast, reliable restore at your fingertips for entireVMs,individual files and application items giving you low recovery timeobjectives (RTOs) of < 15 minutes.
- Restore entire VMs in minutes with Instant VM Recovery™
- Recover individual files effortlessly with Instant File-level Recovery
- Restore quickly and easily from Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, NetApp and HP storage snapshots and more with Veeam Explorer™!
- Recover an entire Microsoft SQL Server database, Microsoft Active Directory objects and MORE!
- Data Loss Avoidance
Veeam Backup & Replication provides streamlined disaster recovery and simple, secure offsite data protection giving you the ability toachieve recovery pointobjectives (RPOs) of < 15 minutes.
- Create ultra-fast backups from NetApp and HP storage snapshots with built-in WAN Acceleration to get backups off site up to 50x faster
- Meet compliance requirements and archiving policies with native tape support
- 2-in-1: backup and replication™: application-aware, image-based backup and enhanced replication
- Fast and secure cloud backup with Veeam Cloud Connect as well as end-to-end encryption that secures data during backup, in flight and at rest—and MORE!
- Verified Protection
Veeam Backup & Replication automatically tests every vSphere and Hyper-V backup and replica, every time. Have confidence that your files, applications and virtual serverscan be restored when needed.
*Veeam Backup & Replication mitigates the risks associated with application deployment by putting your backups and replicas to work in a production-like environmentprior to any production rollout.
Create a Virtual Lab without provisioning additional resources to run your applications from Veeam backups and replicas.
Test or troubleshoot an application in one or more VMs from an On-Demand Sandbox™ without affecting production workloads.
With Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE, you can take control over your entire backup and virtual environment. By utilizingall of the features and capabilities of Veeam’s backup and virtualization technology, you can discover and be alerted to issues before they affect your Always-On Business™.
- Ensure protection, performance and availability with Veeam ONE through:
- 24/7 real-time monitoring and alerting: Notifies you of backup and performance issues
- Resource optimization and capacity planning: Removes the guesswork from planning and provides visibility into resource usage
- Fully-customizable reporting: Simplifies backup compliance and auditing requirements
- And MORE included in NEW Veeam ONE v8!
- Gain visibility into the Veeam backup infrastructure from inside Microsoft System Center, Kaseya VSA and LabTech.
- Scale your business with a distributed architecture and centralized management console.
Veeam Availability Suite v8 provides new capabilities that deliver Availability for the Modern Data Center™ through cutting-edge improvements in high-speed recovery and data loss avoidance.
Here are some new features of Veeam® Backup & Replication™:
- Backup from Storage Snapshots and Veeam Explorer for Storage Snapshots – now available for NetApp
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Active Directory
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server
- Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange
- EMC Data Domain Boost
- End-to-end encryption
- Replication enhancements
- Veeam Cloud Connect
- Backup I/O Control
- Self-restore portal for application owners
- 150+ additional enhancements
Here are some new features of Veeam® ONE™:
- Advanced capacity planning with “what if” analysis and resource reservation
- Multi-tenant reporting and monitoring (VMware only)
- Veeam Cloud Connect monitoring and reporting
- Enhanced Veeam Backup & Replication Integration
Veeam Availability Suite v8: Veeam Backup & Replication v8 demo
You can watch recorded demonstration of Veeam Availability Suite v8: Veeam Backup & Replication v8 to learn more about its key backup, recovery and replication capabilities. Just visit Veeam website Veeam Availability Suite v8: Veeam Backup & Replication v8 recorded demonstration.
Veeam Availability Suite v8 Download
You can download Veeam Availability Suite v8 using this link http://go.veeam.com/download-now-availability-suite-v8.html