It’s the first time everyone can experience VeeamON at no cost and collaborate with thousands of tech trainers, cloud experts, IT visionaries and Veeam partners from around the globe.
We’ll have showtimes in three time zones and the sessions split into seven blocks to meet all users’ needs:
- Architecture and Design: Master Veeam’s software and learn how it can scale to any size and environment.
- Better Together: Learn how Veeam partners evolve the way our shared customers manage their data.
- Cloud-Powered: Explore solutions that utilize cloud services from storage to Infrastructure as a Service and more.
- Deep Tech: Experience deep dives into Veeam technology, including sessions on scripts, CLI and other expert-level insights.
- Implementation Best Practices: Hear from Veeam experts on troubleshooting tips and tricks, best practices and worst practices from the field.
- Operations and Support: Geared toward Veeam superusers, i.e., post-implementation access guidance on support processes and solutions.
- Vision and Strategy: Unlock how Veeam addresses data-protection challenges for enterprises of all sizes to achieve their data and business objectives.
The recordings will be available to all registrants after the event.
For the first time at VeeamON, Veeam-athON is an interactive live session showcasing how Veeam products solve the biggest challenges our customers might face. The best technical support members will show the advanced configuration and diagnostic on Veeam products.
In true Veeam fashion, we would like to have some fun together! Join us for a live concert with Keith Urban.