NEW Veeam® Endpoint Backup™ FREE
With Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE, you can easily back up your machine to an external hard drive, NAS (network-attached storage) share or a Veeam backup repository. And if you ever need to get your data back, there are multiple easy recovery options available.
Veeam Endpoint Backup is a data protection and disaster recovery solution for physical machines. You can use it to create an entire system image backup, back up specific volumes and individual folders, restore data from backups to its original location or new location, or perform bare-metal restore
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 or later (both 32-bit and 64-bit versions)
- Veeam Backup & Replication™ integration and backup repository support are NOT included in this beta
Trial download: http://go.veeam.com/endpoint
WIN a Microsoft Surface Pro 3!
We’re so excited about the launch of Veeam Endpoint Backup FREE Beta thatwe’re giving away a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet to SIX all-star beta testers!
In order to be considered for the giveaway, use the built-in support tool to submit your feedback in any of the following categories:
- Best new feature idea
- Best product use case story
- Most hidden bug
Submissions will be accepted through January 20, 2015 and we will announce one winner each week from December 22, 2014 through January 26, 2015!
My experience and skills have been proven by leading vendor certifications like AWS, Alibaba Cloud, VMware, and Microsoft. I contribute to IT community and I received VMware vExpert 2014 - 2017 and VMware vExpert NSX 2017 Award.
My blog wojcieh.net - was voted #43 in Top vBlog 2017 contest!
Do what you love, and you’ll never work another day in your life.
Latest posts by Wojciech Marusiak (see all)
- Top vBlog 2018 is there! - 20 November, 2018
- Zentyal – my new Homelab Swiss Army Knife - 10 October, 2018
- Send VMware backups to the cloud – Altaro Offsite Copies to an Azure Cloud Storage - 18 September, 2018